- Q: How to pass the ownership to someone else?
A: The user needs to sign out of the current account and login with another account to take ownership of the Device
- Q: How to factory reset the device?
A: User needs to go to Teams Settings, then under Admin Settings navigate to device settings and choose factory reset option
- Q: Where can I find tilt and zoom?
A: User needs to go to Teams Settings under Camera Controls for tilt and zoom options
- Q: How to screen share from Windows 10?
A: Through Miracast you can share your content, while if you are in a call you will need to join as a participant and start screensharing
- Q: What is the default password in admin settings on Microsoft Teams?
- Q: Can I use an external microphone or speakerphone on Expand Vision 3T (Raven)?
- User can go to Teams Settings, navigate to Bluetooth and connect any device there
- The preferred option is to connect by wire to an external SP30T which comes bundled and certified by Microsoft together with Expand Vision 3T. The connection then is established automatically.
- However, if external device is disconnected, the microphone and speaker default back to Expand Vision 3T
- Q: What do the colors on the ring mean?
- Blue - on standby and ready to be used
- Red - no internet connection or in the sleep mode
- Q: Can I add a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse to my Expand Vision 3T (Raven)?
A: Users can go to Teams Settings, navigate to Bluetooth and connect any device there. Or they can use the type A port on the back of the device to connect a USB mouse or keyboard
- Q: With what kind of TVs is Expand Vision 3T (Raven) compatible with?
A: Hello device is compatible with any TV or Monitor that supports HDMI Port
- Q: Does Expand Vision 3T (Raven) run on PoE (power over the ethernet)?
A: Raven does not run on PoE.
- Q: Can I use Expand Vision 3T (Raven) as a simple web cam?
A: It is a standalone smart device and as such it will run on Microsoft Teams only.
Teams Device Manager
- Q: How do I lock my device so no one has access to it?
A: The device cannot be locked just yet, Teams is working on a feature however you can lock specific Teams settings via a PIN. The PIN can be setup in Teams Device Management
- Q: How to view or setup Configuration profiles for one or a group of devices?
A: Navigate to Devices, click on Collaboration bars, and then click on Configuration profiles
- Q: What is the Microsoft Teams official naming convention when a device is “online”?