- Update the BTD 800 firmware
1) Download EPOS Connect from https://www.eposaudio.com/en/us/enterprise/software
2) Once you have installed the program on your computer, you will then need to connect the device to a USB port. You can then run the program EPOS Connect.
3) Once you open the program, you should be able to see all the Sennheiser peripherals connected.
4) Now go to the "Updates" tab, click the 'Update' button and the program will download the latest version and upload it to the device.
- Put the headset on the cradle when you are not using it
As described, the MB Pro is going to the Idle mode when it's not in use for more than 2 hours and away from the charger.
Every time you take it out of the cradle, the connection between the headset and the BTD 800 will be established automatically.
- If the headset is not on the cradle and you have not used it for more than 2 hours,
you need to press the Headset's Multi-function button until you hear " Power On",
then the headset will be connected to the BTD 800 again.