The original EPOS Group A/S or EPOS Group A/S distributed product (E.g. EPOS) you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. The limited warranty applies only to products that belong to the time of purchase to the current EPOS Group A/S sales program. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused products by the first end user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and name of the product.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, will, without charge for labour or parts (at the discretion of EPOS Group A/S) replace the product or its defective parts.
EPOS Group A/S may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of EPOS Group A/S
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
- minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
- any accessories supplied with the product
- rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
- faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use.
- faults due to wear and tear
- any modification of EPOS Group A/S products effected by you or a third party, unless EPOS Group A/S has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
- faults due to force majeure
- faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
Terms of warranty:
- As per our service policy, customer need to bear shipping charges while sending their product to our respective service location for warranty claim purpose, and we will bear courier charges when sending your product back to you after testing/replacement.
- Please retain the retail tax invoice which is mandatory to claim warranty services. Any order details, order summary or product registration acknowledgement, cannot be considered as the proof of purchase for evaluating the warranty period.
- In the event, the product becomes obsolete a suitable replacement will be offered based upon the features, the intended use & the retail price of the original product. In such cases, EPOS Group A/S cannot guarantee the same color or the aesthetic attributes as the original product. This shall be done at the sole discretion of EPOS Group A/S.
- Warranty shall not be applicable on rechargeable batteries, cables, pouches and other cosmetic parts like earpads etc.
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the EPOS Group A/S product was purchased by the consumer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this service.
If you wish to file a claim under warranty, please contact your local service partner for detailed return instructions.