In order to update your BTD 800, you will need to download our free program EPOS CONNECT (freeware) on a Windows based PC and follow the instructions below:
1) Select the freeware version from our webpage.
2) Once you have installed the program on your computer, you will then need to connect the device to a USB port. You can then run the program EPOS CONNECT.
3) Once you open the program, you should be able to see all the EPOS peripherals connected. It will display both the device ID and current firmware version on your device.
4) Click on Options and select Check for Updates, EPOS CONNECT will now retrieve the latest firmware versions available. Ensure that you have an active connection to the internet, and that no firewall is blocking the internet connection to our servers.
5) Now simply go to the "Updates" tab, click the 'Update' button and the program will download the latest version and upload it to the device.