In order to update your headset or speaker, you will need to download our free program EPOS CONNECT on a Windows based PC and follow the instructions below:
1) Follow the link to EPOS CONNECT software. Select free version
2) Once you have installed the program on your computer, you will then need to connect the device via USB to the computer and run the program.
3) In EPOS CONNECT, you should be able to see the headset or speaker. It will display both the device ID and current firmware version on your device.
4) Click on Options and select Check for Updates, EPOS CONNECT will now retrieve the latest firmware versions available. Ensure that you have an active connection to the internet, and that no firewall is blocking the internet connection to our servers.
5) Now simply go to the "Updates" tab, click the 'Update' button and the program will download the latest version and upload it to the device.